Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center, located in 1811, offers peer tutoring in a variety of subject areas. All tutoring takes place by appointment. Email tutors to set up appointments. For questions or additional information regarding the Learning Resource Center, please contact: Christina Marty, 920-832-2867
Fall 2018 Tutoring
Chemistry 125, 145
CPS 130, 216
Geography 106 (GIS)
History 101, 102
Physics 107, 141
Psychology 202, 250
Become a tutor
- Request a tutor in an area not listed
- Recommend a student who would be a good tutor.
- Apply for a tutoring position
Business and Economics Lab
Tutors are available during walk-in hours and by appointment to help in accounting, economics, and business/economics statistics.
Fall 2018 Walk in Hours:
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Accounting & Statistics:
- Mondays: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Located in room 2813A, the math lab offers one-to-one math support to students in Math 105 and up.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Developmental Math Lab
The Writing Pad
Located in room 1813, the professional and peer consultants at the Writing Pad provide one-to-one assistance with all writing-related assignments or projects and help at any stage of the writing process.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
The Online Writing Lab (OWL) allows UW-Colleges students to submit essays online and receive feedback from a student writing tutor. The OWL is part of the Study-Center Tutoring Program at UW-Waukesha, which is certified by the College Reading & Learning Association.
There several computer labs located around campus. Computer Lab 1015 is open when the campus is open. Other labs maintain posted hours. All the computers have software needed for campus coursework.