UWFox CEO Provides Information on Community Affiliations
[This page is preserved for historical and reference purposes only. The information contained on it may no longer be current.]
In response to a call for greater transparency in the community involvement by chief executives within the UW System, Dr. Jim Perry, campus executive officer and dean at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley, has provided a list of the community organizations and boards of directors on which he presently serves.
In providing the list of organizations, Perry noted he receives no compensation for serving on any of these boards of directors. UWFox receives no financial assistance from the organizations on which he serves as a board member, although several have assisted the campus prior to his service on their boards.
The organizations on which he presently serves include:
- The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and Industry Executive Committee
- The Fox Cities Alliance for Education, a division of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve
- The Northeastern Wisconsin Educational Resource Alliance
- The Capital Grants Committee of the Fox Cities Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- The Environmental Stewardship Fund Grants Committee within the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
- The Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters
For more information about Perry’s affiliations or activities as a board member with these community organizations, please contact the UWFox Office of University Relations, 920-832-2611 or visit Perry’s UWFox website, http://www.uwfox.uwc.edu/aboutfox/deansoffice.html.