Earth & Sky Expeditions
Take your students on exciting expeditions to explore our planet and the universe beyond at the Weis Earth Science Museum & Barlow Planetarium
- includes museum tour & planetarium program
- well trained, knowledgeable & enthusiastic guides
- interactive inquiry-based & hands-on activities not available to regular visitors
- lasts about 2 hours
- fulfills teaching standards
- tailored to your curriculum, at a moment's notice
- geared to age/grade of your students, from pre-K through college
- inexpensive souvenirs available at gift shop
- accomidate students with physical challenges
What are Museum Tours Like?
Tours at the Museum are fun and educational, with lots of inquiry-based, interactive, hands-on learning.
- We keep changing tours so they remain current & exciting
- We have changing temporary exhibits besides our regular displays
- We engage your students in unique ways, for example:
- younger students can go on a mammoth hunt
- older students can learn what it was like to work in a lead mine
- high school students learn about resources, sustainability & careers
- Our experienced adventure guides establish rapport with students of all ages & abilities
- We also offer:
- Wisconsin history field trips that focus on mining for Grade 4
- Math field trips for Grades 5, 7 and 9 that focus on “down-to-earth” topics
What You Should Know
Expeditions depart at 9:30am, 10:45am and 1:00pm. We may be able to accommodate other times — please ask!
ONLY $7.00 per student for both a museum tour & planetarium show
How to Schedule
Ask Jessica at 920.832.2925 | email@example.com.