The Student Counseling Services invites you to explore the links below and try one of the online mental health screening tools. You will find free online screenings that can be completed in just a few minutes and are completely anonymous. The information and feedback provided by the screenings and any of the links should not be viewed as a diagnosis, but you may find that it can help you decide if you have an issue about which you could benefit from talking with a counselor.
If you would like to get further information on the result of your screening, mental health issues or begin working with a counselor, you can:
- Come by the Student Counseling Services office located at 1655 University Drive, or call 920-832-2697 between 9am-5pm to set up an appointment.
- If you have seen one of our counselors before and are currently in crisis or if this is an emergency call 920-832-2697. If it is after hours, leave your name and your phone number in our answering system and the counselor on call will contact your shortly.
(If you are currently in crisis or if this is an emergency and it is after regular business hours) click here and you will be redirected to our emergency and crisis information page.
- Screening for mood and anxiety disorders (this is customized for UWC)
- Online screening – depression, anxiety, bipolar, eating disorder, ptsd, alcohol
- Screening for Depression and/or Anxiety
- Screening for Depression