Librarians are here to help you with all aspects of the research process including:
- Figuring out research topic ideas
- Finding background information on your topic
- Identifying high quality, scholarly resources for your topic or project
- Managing citations and creating bibliographies
Stop by the desk during regular library hours, or schedule an appointment with a librarian.
- Groups are encouraged to work in the library study rooms. However, please note that these rooms are not soundproof.
- All groups must check-in at the desk prior to using a group study room.
- Rooms can be scheduled in advance or at time of need.
- Rooms are available for 2 hours at a time. Extended time may be available if others are not waiting for a room.
- Priority is given to groups of two or more students.
- Dry erase markers may be checked out for the white boards with a photo ID.
Scanner and Supplies
- A free scanner is available for use. Items may be emailed for printing or saved to a USB drive.
- Three-hole punch, stapler, tape, paper cutter, scissors and pencil sharpener available for student use.