UW-Fox Valley is a member of the Northeast Wisconsin Educational Resource Alliance (NEW ERA).
- All citizens of Wisconsin, aged 18 years and over are eligible to become registered borrowers. Registrations are accepted at the desk. Bring a valid photo i.d.
- Citizens under age 18 may use the collections on-site, but may not check out materials, unless they come to the library with a "courtesy card" issued by a regional school or public library. See your librarian for details.
- NEW ERA borrowers may check out print materials from our library. For materials held at other campuses, interlibrary loan is not offered and NEW ERA borrowers should contact their public library.
- Access to licensed databases and computers is limited to currently enrolled UW Colleges students and personnel.
- Wi-Fi access is available for community users with their own wireless devices.