The following concerts are held in Perry Hall and are free and open to the public. Conductor: Dr. Marc Sackman.
Fox Valley Concert Band
- Fall Concert - Friday, October 20, 7:30 p.m.
- Holiday Concert - Friday, December 15, 7:30 p.m. - Program will feature guest soloist Lawrence Conservatory Professor of Voice Karen Leigh-Post in a performance of two arias from Carmen. The wide ranging program will include “Aegean Festival Overture” (Makris), “Danzon #2” (Márquez), “Elegy” (Chance). To celebrate the holidays, the band will play “Minor Alterations, Christmas Through the Looking Glass” (Lovrien) and Leroy Anderson’s “Christmas Festival.” Our march of the evening will be “March of the Toys” by Victor Herbert. The concert is free and open to the public. Directed by Marc Sackman.
- Winter Concert - Friday, March 9, 7:30 p.m.
- Spring Concert - Friday, May 11, 7:30 p.m.
UW-Fox Valley Jazz Ensemble and Chorale
- Fall Concert - Sunday, Dec. 10, 7 pm - The UW Fox Valley Jazz Band and the UW Fox Chorale present a joint concert. During the first half of the concert, the Jazz Band will play a variety of jazz standards and favorites. During the second half of the concert, the Chorale will sing an eclectic mix of pieces including traditional choral standards (Mozart's "Ave verum" and Randall Thompson's "The Road Not Taken"), songs from other lands ("Ha Shalom" and "Betelehemu") and Christmas favorites ("Do You Hear What I Hear", "God Rest Ye Merry Gentelmen", etc.). The Chorale will be joined by guest artist Tami Hockers on flute.