The gallery is committed to offering visual art exhibits supporting the liberal arts mission of UW-Fox Valley. The activities of the gallery will educate, promote and stimulate an appreciation of the visual arts for the students, faculty and staff of UW-Fox Valley. As a public institution, the gallery also provides the Fox Valley community access to the visual arts.
- Base rental fee for a private or Corporate event is $110 per hour
- Base rental fee for non-profit, 501 c3 is $68 per hour
- Exhibit floor is 1,950 square feet.
- Storage space is 400 square feet.
- Permanent wall surface (16’ height) for display is 80 linear feet.
- Twenty (20) 4’x12’ movable display panels provide up to 160 linear feet of additional wall
- surface for display, or up to 240 linear feet for display.
- The total area of vertical space available for display is 3,200 square feet.
- The exterior glass is specially coated to block UV rays that are harmful to art work.
- The 20 display panels are on an overhead track system which provides countless options for display purposes and arrangement.
- The floor is made of concrete which has been specially polished and dyed to create a high gloss finish.
- Metal filaments used in the process to bond the concrete also add interest (sparkle) to the finished floor.
- Sound system with CD player on site.