Wisconsin State Statute 36.09 (5) gives students the legal right to represent themselves on student issues. Student Government (SG) is the official student voice of the UW-Fox Valley campus. An organization that provides a great avenue for utilizing leadership and organizational skills, SG promotes the general welfare and interest of the student body and UW-Fox Valley.
SG is responsible for allocating the segregated university fee dollars of approximately $280,000 to campus clubs and organizations annually. SG also utilizes its grass roots organizational skills to deal with students' rights, such as advocating on behalf of students on the national, state and local levels for adequate financial aid, promoting student activities and camaraderie, providing student representation on campus committees, and proposing changes in University policy number among SG's many activities.
Applications Open: TBD
A signed application AND signed Rules and Ethical Standards forms are required! Find both in the document below.
Please also be aware that your applications will be shared with the student body to help inform their voting decision. If you are going to write your answers, please make sure to print neatly.
Congratulations to our new SG members!
|Kathryn Lenz||Communications Director|
- Student Organization Handbook - Coming Soon
- Student Funding FAQ - Coming Soon
- Student Government Elections
President - Tiffany Yang
Treasurer - Dominicka Lewicki
Communications Director - Kathryn Lenz
- Isaac Schwartz
- Derek Birling
- McKenna Sherman
- Jens Carter
- David Juckem
- Blake Spilman
- Emily Schuessler
- Matthew Eisch
Senate meetings are held on Tuesdays at 12:05 pm in room 1229. Meeting agendas will be posted on the Student Government bulletin board and outside of the Student Association Office every week. Everyone is welcome - please attend!
Collegium Committee Slate
- Collegium: TBD
- Staffing: TBD
- Curriculum: TBD
- Steering: Tiffany Yang
- Budget: Dominicka Lewicki
- Scholarship & Academic Actions: Tiffany Yang
- Board of Trustees: Tiffany Yang
- UW Fox Valley Foundation Board of Directors: Tiffany Yang
Student Government Committees
- Segregated University Fee Allocation Committee (SUFAC): Dominicka Lewicki, TBD
- Student Technology Fee Committee: TBD
- Constitution & Bylaws: TBD
- Outreach: McKenna Sherman, Dominika Lewicki,
- Athletic Advisory Board: Derek Birling
Student Government Constitution