Wisconsin State Statute 36.09 (5) gives students the legal right to represent themselves on student issues. Student Government (SG) is the official student voice of the UW-Fox Valley campus. An organization that provides a great avenue for utilizing leadership and organizational skills, SG promotes the general welfare and interest of the student body and UW-Fox Valley.
SG is responsible for allocating the segregated university fee dollars of approximately $280,000 to campus clubs and organizations annually. SG also utilizes its grass roots organizational skills to deal with students' rights, such as advocating on behalf of students on the national, state and local levels for adequate financial aid, promoting student activities and camaraderie, providing student representation on campus committees, and proposing changes in University policy number among SG's many activities.
Applications Open: Monday, March 20th -Monday, April 10th- NOON
Elections: Monday, April 17th - Thursday, April 20th
A signed application AND signed Rules and Ethical Standards forms are required! Find both in the document below.
Please also be aware that your applications will be shared with the student body to help inform their voting decision. If you are going to write your answers, please make sure to print neatly.
Congratulations to our new SG members!
|Kathryn Lenz||Communications Director|
|Mai Sa Chou Vue||Senator|
- Student Organization Handbook - Coming Soon
- Student Funding FAQ - Coming Soon
- Student Government Elections
President - Brian Eberwein
Treasurer - Jake Burns
Communications Director - Kathryn Lenz
- Brett Lewis
- Luis Servin
- Nicholas Geffers
- Justin Walters
- Jonathan Goss
- Isaac Schwartz
- Jael Tegulwa
- Derek Birling
- Dominicka Lewicki
- Mai Sa Chou Vue
- Qiaochu Liu
- Luke Seuffer
- Alec Smith
- Philip Burgoyne
- McKenna Sherman
- Tiffany Yang
Senate meetings are held on Tuesdays at 12:05 pm in room 1229. Meeting agendas will be posted on the Student Government bulletin board and outside of the Student Association Office every week. Everyone is welcome - please attend!
Collegium Committee Slate
- Collegium: Brian Eberwein, Alec Smith, Brett Lewis, Kathryn Lenz, McKenna Sherman, Dominica Lewicki, Jonathan Goss, Tiffany Yang
- Staffing: Kathryn Lenz
- Appointments: Kathryn Lenz
- Curriculum: Justin Walters
- Steering: Brian Eberwein
- Budget: Jake Burns
- Scholarship & Academic Actions: Brian Eberwein
- Board of Trustees: Brian Eberwein
- UW Fox Valley Foundation Board of Directors: Brian Eberwein
Student Government Committees
- Segregated University Fee Allocation Committee (SUFAC): Jake Burns, Kathryn Lenz, McKenna Sherman, Dominicka Lewicki, Jonathan Goss, Philip Burgoyne
- Student Technology Fee Committee: Brett Lewis, Nicholas Geffers
- Constitution & Bylaws: Alec Smith, Brian Eberwein, Tiffany Yang
- Outreach: McKenna Sherman, Dominika Lewicki, Tiffany Spaeth, Jonathan Goss
- Athletic Advisory Board: Derek Birling
Student Government Constitution