Lucia Baehman Theatre
- Base rental fee for non-profit organizations is $90 per hour, corporate is $125 per hour
- Classroom space for theatre classes.
- Experimental and small venue theatrical productions.
- Rehearsal space for theatrical and music performances.
- Open floor provides great flexibility for audience seating and visual display options.
- Base rental fee for a private or Corporate event is $135 per hour
- Base rental fee for non-profit, 501 c3 is $93 per hour
- The floor is 46’ x 56’
- The floor is 2,576 square feet.
- Floor to the roof deck is 32 feet.
- Audiences of up to 125 persons may be seated on moveable risers.
- The track and curtain system allows flexible use of space both visually and acoustically.
- Seating is flexible. It can be set so all seats face in one direction; it can be set "in the round;" it can be set in a number of ways to meet the needs of the performance or other use of the room.
- Baehman Theatre Virtual Tour
Schedule a Visit
CAC Events Coordinator
For technical questions please contact
Erick Gyrion, Technical Director