STAR SHOW TIMES - May 3 through June 30
- Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays | CLOSED
- Thursdays at 3:45 p.m. | Lifestyles of the Stars
- Fridays at 3:45 p.m. | Bad Astronomy
- Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. | Lifestyles of the Stars
- Saturdays at 3:45 p.m. | Bad Astronomy
May Family Astronomy Night
Saturday, May 19, 2018, 8:00 to 10:30 p.m.
June Family Astronomy Night
Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:00 to 10:30 p.m.
Star Show Admission
- Barlow members: Free admission
- Adults (age 18+): $8
- Students (age 13-17): $7
- College students (with ID): $7
- Children (age 3-12): $6
- Seniors (age 60+): $6
- Multi-show discounts are available
- Group discounts are available
- Free for eligible Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) passport members!
- ASTC Pass Program Restrictions
- Based on your science center’s or museum’s location: Science centers/museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the Travel Passport Program unless that exclusion is lifted by mutual agreement.
- Based on residence: To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Science centers and museums requesting proof of residence are marked by (Check IDs).
NEWSTAR Astronomy Club
- Date: Wednesday, May 16
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Location: UW-Fox Valley
NEWSTAR is the Fox Cities local astronomy club. Our meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at UW-Fox Valley. Meetings are free and open to the public. Meetings usually include lectures, demonstrations, or discussions on all things astronomical. Additional information about NEWSTAR can be found on the NEWSTAR web page.