This award recognizes outstanding alumni who reflect the ideals of the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley and whose achievements and contributions within their field of work or in their community have made a significant difference.
The recipient must:
- Be an alumnus/alumna of the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley and must have completed at least 2 semesters of work at the university.
- Have completed work at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley at least 10 years ago.
- Demonstrate outstanding achievement and/or leadership in his/her chosen profession
- Contribute to improving the quality of life in their community
- Provide inspiration to others
- Cannot be serving on the UW-Fox Valley Foundation Board of Directors at the time of his/her nomination
All nominations must be submitted by March 1, 2017.
Meet previous recipients of the Distinguished Alumni Award.