Making a Difference
Alumni and Friends of UWFox are key players in helping the UW-Fox Valley Foundation to make a difference. Those efforts by alumni and friends are noted and appreciated by us on campus. That difference takes many forms by providing:
- A scholarship that can mean the difference in an academically deserving student being able to attend college when he or she lacks the financial ability to pay for college.
- Funds for faculty and staff development for academic research, publication of scholarly works, attendance and/or presentation at professional workshops, or conducting other professional enhancement activities. These keep UW-Fox Valley faculty and staff on the forefront of developments in their discipline of expertise which benefit our students.
- Funds for special program needs and or equipment that occur throughout the academic year—long after the completion of the campus budget. The Foundation provides a mechanism to allow students, faculty, and staff to recognize special new opportunities or to meet unanticipated needs.
- Capital fundraising endeavors that benefit our campus and enrich our surrounding communities. The Barlow Planetarium and Communication Arts Center are prime examples.
How You Can Help
- If you’re an alum, we want to know about you, your life after Fox and your memorable experiences at Fox. Please complete form Update My Record online.
- The campus enjoys a special relationship with its friends, or community supporters, too. Friends are those who recognize the incredible value UW-Fox Valley provides and want to assist us in a variety of ways. Please join our mailing list.
- Volunteer and attend campus events, make a contribution or give your support in the community on key issues facing the campus.