Book Voucher for Students
The University Bookstore will begin accepting book vouchers for fall 2015 on Wednesday, August 19th. Closed week-ends!
- Wednesday, August 19th through Tuesday, August 25th: 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 26th through Wednesday, September 9: 8:00 am to 7:00pm
- Closed for Labor Day: Monday, September 7th
Students may pre-order a book voucher beginning Monday, August 10, 2015.
The UWFox Student Affairs Office, in partnership with University Bookstore, is offering students the opportunity to use their anticipated financial aid refund to purchase their books. To be eligible for a book voucher students must meet several prerequisites:
- You must have a financial aid package which is higher than combined tuition and fees.
- You must have accepted your award offer or have enough grant eligibility to cover charges. The accepted award offer is viewable in PRISM.
- You must have completed the Master Promissory Note; the MPN must be registered in PRISM or you should have a copy your completed MPN papers.
- You must have completed the First Time Loan Counseling; the First Time Loan Counseling must be viewable in PRISM.
- You must be in good standing in regards to SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) to be eligible for a book voucher.
Electronic Book Voucher:
If you meet the criteria listed above, please fill out the electronic book voucher request form to request a book voucher. If you qualify, a book voucher will be emailed to your student account within 1-2 business days of the request. You are responsible for printing email from your student email account to use at the University Bookstore. Please check with the bookstore to inquire about hours for book sales.
Please make every effort to use the online request form. However, if you are unable to use the electronic request form and meets the five prerequisites, financial aid specialists are also available in the Student Affairs Office and can provide book vouchers to use at the University Bookstore during the appointed book voucher times starting on August 10th, 2015.
Once your books are purchased, the University Bookstore will notify the Business Office regarding how much you have spent on books for the semester; that amount will be deducted from the anticipated refund during financial aid disbursement. If your financial aid package should change due to a change in enrolled credits, you will be responsible for the charges incurred.
Book vouchers can only be used at the University Bookstore located at UW-Fox Valley. Book Vouchers must be used by Thursday, September 10, 2015 by 5:00 pm.
UW Colleges Online students need to contact their online advisor in regards to eligibility for online book vouchers or visit online textbooks page.
Student Affairs Book Voucher Schedule for Fall 2015