Courses with a Sustainability Component:
- BIO 191 – Environmental Science.
- BIO298/BUS297 – Beyond Recycling: Advancing Toward Sustainability
- HES 127 – Fitness for Life
- POL 215 – Public Policy
- POL 219 – Media and Politics
- SOC 101 – Introduction to Sociology
- SOC 130 – Contemporary Social Problems
Find the course descriptions for each course by searching them on the Course Schedules page.
Emphasis in Sustainability or Environmental Science
Earning an Associate of Arts & Sciences degree with an emphasis enhances overall associate degrees because it provides a concentration of coursework in a particular area of study. While adding an emphasis is not a requirement at UW-Fox Valley, it adds value to your skills, knowledge, and experience. Learn more about sustainability emphases.
Certificate in Environmental Studies
UW Fox offers an Environmental Studies Certificate which provides an interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental issues, encompassing aspects of biological and physical science, natural resources, philosophy, and economics. Learn more about UW-Fox Valley certificates.