- Bring all relevant materials to the tutoring session including textbooks, syllabus, class notes, past papers, assignments and/or tests.
- Plan to be an active participant in your session with the tutor.
- Academic success requires that you attend class, read assignments, take class notes, and attempt homework problems.
- Texas Instruments scientific calculators (downloads)
- Texas Instruments graphing calculators (downloads)
- TI-83 Plus / TI-83 Silver Edition guidebook
- TI-84 Plus / TI-84 Silver Edition guidebook
- TI-86 guidebook
- TI-89 Titanium / Voyage 200 guidebook
Test Taking Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
Students with accessibility concerns who need extra time on tests or tests taken in a quiet place may schedule make-up exams with written permission of the Coordinator for Student Accessibility Services and the approval of their instructor. Plan ahead and contact the Success Center before your test to schedule your test-taking accomodations.
Schedule a time to take a test, or call 920-832-2660
- Tutors are NOT homework machines or miracle workers.
- Tutors will NOT have the answer to every question all the time.
- Tutors are NOT the professor of your class.
- If you procrastinate all semester, working and cramming with a tutor the week before finals will NOT produce great results.