Joy B. Perry
- B.S. General Biology, Purdue University
- M.S. Plant Pathology and Integrated Pest Management, UW-Madison
Areas of Expertise
- Plant Pathology, Integrated Pest Management (encompasses, plant pathology, entomology, weed science and soils), Botany, General Ecology, Stream Ecology.
- American Institute for Biological Sciences, Association for Biology Laboratory Education, Botany Club for Wisconsin, Botany Society of America, National Association of Biology Teachers.
- Gardening, dogs, travel, cooking and eating.
- Outdoor activities like hiking, snorkeling and fishing.
- Human Environmental Biology
- Biological Aspects Of Conservation Of Natural Resources
- General Botany
- General Introductory Biology
- Principles Of Ecology