Department of Chemistry
- Academic Advisor
- Course Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty and Instructors
- UW Colleges Dept. of Chemistry
The University of Wisconsin Colleges Chemistry Department offers a broad range of courses for the first two years of the university experience. Courses range from an environmental & consumer chemistry course to a full year of organic chemistry; a complete and detailed listing is available here. Courses are available for any major that requires a chemistry background. Students may begin many of the pre-professional curricula at a UW College campus, such as nursing, medicine, pharmacy, medical technology, veterinary medicine, engineering, and dentistry, in addition to the traditional chemistry major. All our courses transfer easily to any college or university, and especially seamlessly to the 4-year UW System campuses. The UW System Transfer Information web site has information on course transfer, course guides, and other links helpful to students and faculty.
Academic and Career Advising
Faculty members are available to assist you within their respective discipline. Student Affairs advisors are available to assist you with both academic and career selection. The staff will help you to select courses to fulfill academic requirements for your desired majors. Advisors will also be able to assist you with career exploration through computerized interest inventories, resource materials, and job shadowing opportunities.
- E-mail address is email@example.com
- Web address is www.uwfox.uwc.edu
- Career information web address is www.uwhelp.wisconsin.edu
- Call the Student Affairs Office at (920) 832-2620
- Write to the following address: Student Affairs Office University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley 1478 Midway Road, Menasha, WI 54952
- Visit the campus Student Resource Room
- Explore career options on WISCAREERS computer program