UW-Fox Valley offers you the opportunity to complete the University of Wisconsin System Associate of Arts and Science Degree. This degree encompasses the liberal arts foundation required for over 200 University of Wisconsin majors and for acquiring your bachelor's degree.
- Associate Degree Planner Sheet - Fill out form online and print out.
- Associate Degree Application - Fill out form online and print out.
- AAS Degree Requirements
Celebrate your achievement!
- Commencement Ceremony: Tuesday, May 23, 2017. Commencement will take place from 7 - 9 p.m.
- Graduation: The Commencement Ceremony is held in the Field House
- Please dress in nice attire and avoid shoes that might cause you to easily trip (this includes flip-flops). Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Line-up Information: Contact the Solution Center for detailed information about what you need to do prior to and the evening of the ceremony.
- Reception: Join us for a reception in the Thrivent Lobby of the Communication Arts Center following the Commencement ceremony. Refreshments will be served.
Seating for the ceremony is open and unreserved. If you have a large group (for example, four or more guests) please plan on arriving early. Late arriving guests will NOT be admitted to the Fieldhouse once the processional starts. After the processional ends with the faculty, staff, graduates and students being seated, late arriving guests will be admitted and seated.
If you or your guest(s) require special seating accommodations (for example, to accommodate a disability), please contact Events Coordinator, Terri Perkins at (920) 832-2889.
Seating for the faculty, students, graduates and guests is accommodated via hundreds of chairs conveniently placed on the floor of the Fieldhouse. There is NO seating in the bleachers and guests will NOT have to climb any stairs to reach their seats.
Invitations and RSVPs
The ceremony generally lasts anywhere from 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes. The time of the ceremony varies from year to year depending on the number of students participating, the length of speeches and recognitions, and the length of the processional and recessional.
Please refrain from using very loud noise making devices like air horns, loud cowbells or other items that produce high-decibel noise intended for outdoor use produce levels of noise that can be very distracting and painful to others within the confines of the Fieldhouse.