Step One: Admission to the act! Program
- The applicant completes and submits the Transcript Review Application Form along with the required $75 fee to Dr. Michael Beeth at UW Oshkosh. This begins the process of reviewing the applicant’s undergraduate coursework to determine what he/she needs to take (both content coursework and education coursework) to complete the act! program.
- Upon completion of the transcript review, the Program Coordinator, or designate, will send a letter outlining the requirements necessary (content and education coursework) to obtain the Broadfield Science or Mathematics license.
- The applicant submits a current resume and an applicant statement. Directions for completing the applicant statement can be found on the act! Program Application. At this time, the applicant submits the completed application and an interview is scheduled with one of the Program Directors.
- An initial background check is done before acceptance into the act! program. This is authorized by the candidate and administered by Dr. Beeth at UW Oshkosh.
- After the interview, if admitted, the applicant pays the Admission Fee and is admitted into the program. The applicant receives a letter of acceptance.