The University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley will be an innovative and responsive educational leader, providing superior education to undergraduate students and improving the quality of life and work in the region.
The University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley delivers accessible and high quality university education providing liberal arts and pre-professional instruction that engages students in baccalaureate and professional programs. The learning environment allows our students to seek and discover their potential for leadership, service, and responsible citizenship and encourages life-long learning. UW-Fox Valley serves our community through civic engagement by providing access to information, knowledge and cultural enrichment opportunities.
At the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley, we value:
Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship
- Small classes and personal attention
- High quality instruction enhanced by scholarly activity
- Guidance for students in goal setting
A Culture of Service
- Responsiveness to the needs of our students and communities
- Open accessibility to our resources for our students and communities
- Professional and institutional integrity
- Effective and efficient instruction and support services
- High quality education at the greatest value in the UW System
- Energetic, forward-thinking personnel with a "can do" attitude
- Operations that are guided by principles of social, environmental, and economic sustainability.
UW Colleges Mission Statement
The University of Wisconsin Colleges is a multi-campus institution committed to high quality educational programs, preparing students for success at the baccalaureate level of education, providing the first two years of a liberal arts general education that is accessible and affordable, providing a single baccalaureate degree that meets local and individual needs, and advancing the Wisconsin Idea by bringing the resources of the University to the people of the state and the communities that provide and support its campuses.