Financial Aid & Scholarships
General Financial Aid Information
While the cost of a college education may feel overwhelming, there’s plenty of help available.
Financial aid provides money to help you meet expenses. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine your eligibility for assistance. Priority is given to students who apply early, and you must reapply each year.
For an explanation of the various types of financial aid, see the UW Colleges Money Matters website.
The UW Colleges School Code: 003897
- How to Apply for Aid
- Types of Aid
- Financial Aid Estimator
- Eligibility for Aid
- Book Voucher Program
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- After You Apply
Financial Aid Specialist Contact Info:
Gain recognition for all your hard work and cut the cost of your college education. Apply for a scholarship. Scholarship award decisions are based on academic performance, a written essay, extracurricular activities, and community involvement. Sponsored through the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley Foundation, Inc., scholarships vary from partial to full-tuition.
- Scholarship Applications for new students, continuing students and departing students.
For questions or additional information regarding scholarships, please contact:
- UW-Fox Valley Foundation Scholarship
- Non-Institutional Scholarships - for new, current or departing students
- Transfer Scholarships
- Veterans & Armed Services
- Tuition & Fee Information